Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Planning

We took Chris’s dress blues to the cleaners to be altered last week. I think I embarrassed him. I took pictures of the lady measuring him. I am one of those obnoxious moms and wives with the camera in their faces. I just want to make sure I have pictures of everything so we can look back and see when and where we did things. I want the kids to be able to see these events later in life when they start to understand how important it is what their daddy is doing.

I ordered some books written for military wives. They are supposed to help me understand all the military terms and the etiquette. Let’s face it, I have no knowledge of this stuff, only what Chris tells me. I want to study up on it so I can support Chris in what he is doing. I know he needs all the support he can get. I am also going to try to read all his schoolbooks with him, if possible. I have read two of them already and they were boring.

We set a date for his ceremony at church. It will be Sunday, May 4, 2008. We are trying to get all the details together. We have got to get some pictures, videos, and make the invitations. I am trying to figure out how to download videos from you tube. That website is all new to me, I have only been twice.

Anyway, on another note, our 2-week-old baby boy, Evan, laughed out loud today when I was cleaning his belly button. I was cleaning it and noticed his belly bouncing and he was making a noise. I looked at his face and he was laughing. It was so precious.

God is so great to us. We all have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: