Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heartbeat

Tuesday was a very special day for me. I went for my 14 week checkup and got to hear my baby’s heartbeat. It was in the 150s and sounded a lot like Alana’s did. Evan had a slow beat and Alana had a fast one. So based on that, I think it is a girl, but based on the fact that I want a girl, I am going to have to say it is probably a boy. We will find out on May 26 at 10:00 a.m. I am so excited!

Chris will leave only a few days after the ultrasound to go to South Carolina for Officer School. The first month is like boot camp so when I get to see him he will probably look a lot different. He will probably shed some weight. He always looks good though, no matter what he weighs. We will go visit him in July and he graduates at the end of August so we will see him here and there.

I am not going to complain though because my friend Crystal has it a lot tougher. She is about 13 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy and her husband Johnathan leaves for Afghanistan on May 10, Mother’s Day. He will be gone an entire year and won’t get to see the birth of their baby. Chris will be back about 8 weeks before our baby is due. Everyone please be in prayer for Crystal and Johnathan.

Speaking of Mother’s Day, it is coming up May 10 so all you out there remember your wonderful mother and how much she loved you. If she is still around, do something to show her you love her. Mothers mostly just want some love. Just give them a huge hug or call them if you cannot be there. They just want to know you love them. I just want my kids to give me lots of hugs and kisses.

Anyway, I have a new link to Chris’s blog. He had stopped writing in it because he was so busy but I am going to help him keep up with it during his schooling. I also have a new poll on my page. Please take my poll and tell me if you think I will be having a boy or a girl.

Love you all!

No comments: