Monday, May 18, 2009

Hiccups

I know this seems silly to some, but I am so excited about it! My baby had hiccups for the first time today! I could feel tiny little pulses, it was sooooo sweet! Just 8 more days until I know if it is a precious little boy or a precious little girl. I don’t care which it is, I just want a healthy, happy baby.

My belly is growing and my energy is diminishing. I had forgotten how tired you can get while growing a life inside your tummy. I try to sit on the couch whenever possible and relax, but is is rare and about to become even more rare.

Chris will be starting his Officer School, also called CHBOLC, I think it stands for Chaplain Basic Officer Leadership Course, but I could be wrong. He begins in 13 days. I am sure that none of us are very excited about it, but we will be thrilled when he graduates! I was upset at first because I would be 7 months pregnant when he graduates and will be a whale at the wife formal. But now I am going to strut my big ol belly and be proud of my man! Afterall, this isn’t about me. I just wanted him to have a pretty wife on his arm, not a whale. But anyway, it is going to work out just fine.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Crystal Owens said...

What you do not seem to understand is to yourself you may seem like a whale. But in Chris's eyes he already has the most beautiful wife at the ball. Belly and all.