Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Day Down

Chris seems to be doing very well other than the pt hrting him. He is over halfway through this school. Only about 6 more weeks to go and I can bring him home. I can hardly wait to have him next to me again!

Since Chris has been gone I have took up cross-stitching again to stay occupied, but it is getting a little dull so I decided to sew. Every time I am pregnant, I sew the new baby a blanket. I finished Owen’s yesterday. I also sewed Evan a SpongeBob pillowcase and made some pillow covers for the living room. Something about being pregnant makes me sew and do all the old-fashioned girly stuff.

I only have 13 more days until I get to visit Chris again. I am so excited. We keep a jar of marbles in the kitchen and every day we take one out. On the very last day, we take out the last marble and head out on the road to see him. Well, Alana decided she would try to trick me and take out more than one marble at a time. I counted them and explained to her that we can’t do that because it won’t make the time go by any faster. Well, of course she fell apart and started crying and told me she wanted to go see her Daddy. It broke my heart. She is so sweet.

Evan has learned he can open the pantry door now. Can you imagine how many times a day I have to reload the pantry? He also climbs anything and everything. He will climb onto the end tables and stand up and scream MOMMY! He tells on himself.

Anyway, I hear them getting into something so I better go check.

Love you all and thanks for the prayers!

No comments: