Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tired

Today was such an exhausting day. Evan got a vaccine Thursday and since he got that shot, he has been so cranky. He has literally chased me around the house hitting me. This morning I decided I needed to get away from him for a little while. Thankfully, my Mom kept the kids while Stef and I went to Jasper. We got some groceries and shopped around and by the end of the day my whole body aches. I hurt all over. I guess the pregnancy has weakened me and the extra weight made me ache.

It is days like this when I miss Chris so bad I can barely stand it. Even when I am tired, if he is around I somehow manage to pull together more strength. But with him not here, it seems to make me even more tired and sluggish. I miss him so much. Just to see his handsome face would renew my strength.

I guess my point is that in times like these, I really have to rely on God to strengthen me. He knows how tired I get and how much I miss Chris. He provides me more strength and comfort when I need it, even if it isn’t the same strength and comfort I get from Chris.

I am counting the days until I get to see Chris again. Just 19 more days. Even though it will be hard to tell him goodbye when I leave him at the hotel again the second time, I know that the third time I go to see him, I am taking him home.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening. And when you say your prayers, please remember Donna Wynn, a dear friend. She is at UAB and will have surgery Tuesday to remove a mass. Please pray for her.

Love you all!

No comments: