Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy Days

The last few days have been eventful.

Wednesday I had to go shopping for a new formal gown to wear to the wife formal a couple of days before Chris graduates. I had a beautiful dress that looked like it would grow with me through the pregnancy but because of the way the beads were set, it did not work. I went out to David’s Bridal and found a new dress. It is very pretty and I believe it will do a better job of expanding because it has no beading. Even better, it was on clearance.

Thursday, my handsome husband’s birthday, I had a doctor’s appointment. Owen is looking good. I asked about the 4D ultrasound and unfortunately you have to get it done by 28 weeks to guarantee a good picture of the baby. Chris will not be back until I am 32 weeks. I was so upset. Either I would have to do it without him or wait until he gets back and risk not getting a good picture. Of course I am not doing it without him. He is the Daddy and this is a very special event. Of course for those of you who know me, you know I will not be satisfied with those kinds of options. I got on the internet and found a 4D ultrasound place in South Carolina and when we go see Chris next week, we will have it done there. I already made the appointment! So this Thursday night, I will get to see the face of my beautiful baby boy. I will be sure and post some pictures.

Also on Thursday I got the shoes to go with my new dress and took the old dress back for a refund. Thank God I didn’t take the tags off. I also now have to send the shoes back that I got for the first dress.

Anyway, only 6 more days until I leave to go to South Carolina to see my handsome soldier again! I can hardly wait! I have a lot to do to get ready.

Thank you all for your prayers. We definitely need them!





Oh, and I finally figured out how to put pictures on my blog so here is one of the kids playing outside a few days ago.





No comments: