Wednesday, July 8, 2009

God is Great

God is so wonderful!

Yesterday evening I spoke to Chris and he was not feeling well. He had been coughing and feeling weak. He told me PT was tough and he was very tired. Well, I have always been there to take care of Chris when he is sick so I felt real bad that I couldn’t take care of him. I said a prayer that night and asked God to help him to be healthy and stay strong. Today I spoke to him and he did not have to do PT because he had to do some other things that were required of him, something called SRPs. He also mentioned that they will not be doing PT the rest of the week. God knew he was not feeling well and took care of PT for him the rest of the week. Isn’t that wonderful! I thank God for taking care of Chris!

I am counting the days until I get to see him! 22 days to be exact. I am sooooo looking forward to it. It will be the weekend of our 7th year wedding anniversary. We have been together 11 years and married for 7. It has been the best years of my life and I cannot wait to give him a giant hug and kiss.

Please pray for Chris. Pray he will feel better and get his school work done. He has a briefing to do tomorrow and his sacred communication on Friday. Please pray for him to do well. I know he will because he does great in everything!

Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments: