Friday, July 31, 2009

We arrived in South Carolina yesterday afternoon. Chris came to the hotel and just seeing his handsome face was so wonderful. Having him there in the bed next to me last night was so great. I just don't feel like a full person unless he is with me. It was so precious to hug him and kiss him!

We went to have our 4D ultrasound last night and see Owen, our third gift from God. A 4D ultrasound lets you see them in their full form, not just a black screen. You get to see them do everything they normally do in the womb, just in actual view. He smiled at us, it even looked like he was laughing. He yawned and put on a big show. He is so handsome. He looks a little like Evan to me. Full lips and pudgy nose! He weighs about 2.25 pounds right now and is measuring right on time for a late October birth! I am going to show a few pictures.

Although my kids physically and mentally exhaust me most of the time, they are such gifts. I love them so much! They are so precious to me, even if I don't always show it. It is very difficult to be a mother, or a father. As difficult as it may be, God has trusted me with them and I thank Him for that. It is the best job on earth!

Here is some pictures of our little guy!
The first one is his face, the second is of him yawning, the third is him laughing and the last one is him with his face in his hands.










No comments: