Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PT TEST #2 RESULTS

Thanks to everyone who prayed for Chris! As usual, God has been good to us and Chris passed his PT test with flying colors. I couldn’t be more proud to have such a great, hard working and dedicated husband! He is truly the man of my dreams. What woman wouldn’t want all those features in a man along with him being handsome and wearing a hot uniform!?

Tomorrow I go dress shopping. This dress thing is frustrating. But it’s alright. I will find one. I will find a very pretty one and we will have a blast at the formal. Just being with Chris is the best part.

Thursday I have a doctor’s appointment to check on Owen. I love hearing his little heartbeat. He is getting big. His feet have already made it to my ribs and I still have 14 more weeks til due date. I would love to know how much he weighs right now.

Just 9 more days until we get to see Chris again!

Thanks for all your prayers. Love you all!

No comments: