Sunday, July 19, 2009

PT Test #2

Today I decided to try on my dress for the wife formal because I hadn’t yet tried the shoes and dress on together. It was tough to zip it up, but then when I looked in the mirror, I was horrified. The dress doesn’t fall into the right place. It doesn’t fit. It zips but because of the way it is designed, it doesn’t rest where it needs to accommodate my expanding belly. Ugh! I was so disappointed. We tried to figure a way out of it, but just couldn’t. So, I am now in the market for a new dress. I believe we have found one that we like so I just have to go try it on. So, I am starting over. New dress, new shoes. This is a mess.

Even though I am having issues, mine are minor. Chris has a PT test this Tuesday. Please, everyone please take a moment and pray for him to not only do well, but exceed expectations! I know he can do it, but let’s all pray he does great and doesn’t get tired easily.

As of today, we have only 11 more days until we get to go see Chris! We are so excited to get to see him!

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to call us, pray for us, and help us out. It means so much to have such loving friends and family who care for us so much.

Please continue to pray for us, we need it!

Love you all!

No comments: