Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bright Future

There is so much going on at once it is unreal. In exactly 15 days, my husband will graduate from his officer course. He will be coming home with us this time. It is going to be so strange to actually see him all the time again. It is going to be wonderful, yet strange. I am curious show the kids will react and nervous about how Chris will have to adjust. This house is very loud and crazy most of the time and he us used to having it quiet in his hotel room. It will all work out though.

I realized a few days ago how close I am to actually having our third child. Owen is due at the end of October. Judging by my size, I would say mid October is more like it. I can hardly believe it is already getting close to time to have him. I am so nervous. Evan and Alana are so rough and I will have to be on my toes for a while. I go to have another ultrasound the first week of September to determine if I will require a C-Section or not. I would love to be able to have him without a c-section so I am praying about this.

Right now my main concern is getting ready for my final trip to South Carolina to see Chris graduate. The wife banquet will be held August 26 and I am a nervous wreck. We have to shake hands with people and I get so nervous when it comes to doing things for Chris. I want to make a good impression and I end up getting so nervous. Not to mention that I have already had to replace my dress once because I grew out of it. I better fit in this one. I am going to try it on next week one more time before leaving. If I grow out of this one, I am going to be mad.

Anyway, there is so much to look forward to over the next few months. I thank God that He is always with me and holding my hand because without His strength, I would not be able to stand!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all that you do, sweety!

Love you,
Chris