Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Need Prayers Please

Today was such a challenge! The kids were very rowdy! Evan especially. He kept screaming at me and hitting me. This separation has been enough to prove to me that without a Daddy at home every day, the kids are more challenging. I don’t know how a single mother does it. If there are any Daddys reading this, you make a huge difference in your child’s life. Even if you don’t realize it, your child needs you!

Since Chris has been away, the kids have acted harsher toward me. Alana has developed a horrible attitude and mouth and Evan hits me and screams at me all the time. I know they miss their Daddy but I also know they need to learn respect for Mommy. I know I haven’t had a lot of patience or energy for them lately and that makes them rowdy too.

Anyway, Chris has a PT test this Friday so if everyone would, we would appreciate prayers going out for him. We believe he will pass but he would like to beat his score. God can do all things! This is his final PT test at this school and we want him to blow his score out of the water!

Next week he will be out in the field for several days, as if they were in a combat type situation. He enjoys doing those types of things, and it will give him a nice break from all the boring classes he has been taking.

Just 20 more days until I make my final voyage to South Carolina. This time, I am bringing my man back with me! On the 30th of August, we will all be home! I will be so glad! The kids too I am sure. And of course Chris’s cat, Pooh, will probably be beside himself.

Thank you all for your prayers, please keep praying for us. We need it!

Love you all!

No comments: