Saturday, August 1, 2009

7 Wonderful Years

Tomorrow, August 2, Chris and I will have been married for 7 wonderful years. This October will be 11 years together total. These have been the very best years of my life. Chris is my best friend, my love, and everything in between. He has always loved me for who I am and been there for me through it all. We have been through a lot in such a short period of time, but it seems as if our love grows stronger by the day.

The first several years were tough but we learned a very valuable lesson and I hope we can help other couples with just this one bit if advice: put God first. Once we put God first in our lives, our love for each other just exploded and multiplied by a thousand percent!

The last couple of months, since we have been apart because of his Chaplain school, we have both come to realize just how much we love each other and have missed each other more than we could have imagined. I now have a new appreciation for every minute we have together. Our time together is so precious.

Anyway, Chris, if you are reading this, I love you so much! Happy Anniversary! I look forward to traveling down whatever road God takes us together. You are the best part of me, you complete me. I love you, I love you, I love you!

No comments: