Saturday, August 22, 2009

Getting Closer

I have just 3 days until I get to South Carolina for my final trip. This time, I am going home with my husband in tow. I can hardly wait. I am trying to get the home in order so it will be nice for him. That has been a miracle in itself. It seems like every time I get something accomplished, something goes wrong. But, I am trying and not giving up.

The wife banquet will be Wednesday night and I am so nervous. Chris was telling me about how he has to introduce me and himself and it is a whole big ordeal. I just wish we could do things the country way, “Hey, how’s it going?” And be done with it. Ha ha! I am nervous about how the dress will fit and how my hair will turn out. I am just ready to get it done and see him graduate. Graduation is Friday. I am so excited and I am so proud of Chris. He is such a dedicated and hard working man! I hope he knows just how proud I am.

The kids are probably going to love having Daddy home again. Mommy is drained and almost without energy altogether. I am now 7 months pregnant and feeling every bit of it. This baby is bigger than the other two so far and the weight on my small frame is very hard to carry. I miss running with the kids and playing rough with them. Now I am a wimp and too tired to even read a long story to them. Hopefully Daddy will have some energy for them when he gets home.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and helping us out during this time. I appreciate every kind deed and every prayer whispered for us. If it weren’t for you all and your support, where would we be? Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love you all!

No comments: