Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gas Chamber

Thanks to everyone for your many prayers! Chris is doing fantastic in his school. I knew he would. Not to brag or anything, but I married THE man! I married him for many reasons and his strength was one of them. And those stunning good looks help too!

ANYWAY! He will be going through the gas chamber today. He went through this in boot camp. I don’t really know exactly the type of gas it is, but the will take a group inside, close all the doors and make them take off their masks and inhale the gas for a certain amount of time. I saw this on his boot camp tape and those poor guys were coming out throwing up and with all sorts of liquid coming out of their faces. Thankfully he knows what to expect. I have been praying for him this morning that God will strengthen him and that he will not feel a thing, just like the three in the fiery furnace. I prayed God would send his angel to guard Chris and keep him safe and help him not to get sick.

Things here at home are great. I am keeping us busy and we are counting the days until we get to go to South Carolina and see Daddy. Not too many left, but of course it seems like a long time.
Baby Owen is beginning to move around a lot. I feel him kick every evening, just like with Evan. For some reason the boys like to party all night. My belly is getting big. Well, it seems as if it is getting big to me because I have to carry it.

Alana had her second dental appointment yesterday. Her second ever, that is. The first time she was only 2. This time they got to clean her teeth. No x-rays though because she was too scared. Great news, her teeth are great and there are no cavities! Same for me, except I need braces. That will just have to come with time I guess. Chris and I both need them and will save up for that.

I have an address for Chris is anyone would like to write him. Please do not decorate any packages or make them fancy because this will require him to do push-ups.

Chaplain Basic Officer Leadership Course
Class #09-002
2LT Christopher N. Cameron
USACHCS
10100 Lee Road
Fort Jackson, SC 29207-7090

Thanks to all for your prayers! Keep praying for him!

Love you all!

No comments: