Saturday, June 6, 2009

PT Test Results

I want to thank you all for your many thoughts and prayers. As you may already know from reading Chris’s blog, he passed his PT test. Not only did he pass it, he did EXCELLENT! He could have used up 8 minutes and 51 seconds on the 1 mile run but he did it in 6 minutes and 47 seconds. I knew my man could do it with the help of his Heavenly Father! I have complete faith in Chris and in God and know that as a team, they can accomplish anything!

More good news, Evan is doing better. As it turns out, he is having a reaction to an immunization that he had last week. He had his MMR vaccine and it caused him to spike a fever. When we arrived at the doctor’s office, he began to break out in a rash. I thank God it happened there and not down the road after the appointment. I had concern because he had been running a fever with no other symptoms. With his past urinary tract infection, I was concerned he may have another one. But, as usual, God answered our prayers and my little boy is doing just fine.

Please continue to pray for Chris and our family!

Love you all!

No comments: