Sunday, June 14, 2009

PRAISE GOD!

I just got off the phone with Chris. You would think it would be easier as time goes on, but with me it has proven otherwise. As time goes by it gets harder. I miss him sooooooo much!

Anyway, today is Sunday and I am somewhat ashamed to say that I did not go to church. I am so frustrated because when I go to church, Evan screams the entire time. Then I take him to the nursery where he plays with toys. So why would I not just stay at home and let him play with his own toys and take his scheduled naps? I will be so glad when he gets old enough for children’s church. Crystal offered to help me with him but the thing is, Evan won’t stay with anyone else or he freaks out. Especially now that Chris has been gone, if I walk outside for a second he screams.

If you have read Chris’s blog, you will know that he has injured his legs. He pushed himself too hard and now his legs are hurting. He has a PT test on Friday, June 26 so let’s all pray that he will blow it away just like he did the last one.

I just want to testify for a minute here. If you didn’t read my last blog, I told how Chris’s car wouldn’t start and I prayed that God would send an angel to touch his car and that the nest time he went to crank it that it would start right up. Well, PRAISE GOD! His car started! God answers prayers people! We are living breathing proof of that! He drove it to a garage where they will look it over and let him know what is going on. We are going to pray that it is something really cheap or nothing at all. God already saved us money on towing, He can save us money on repairs too! I just want to thank you all for also praying for him and his car! God is so wonderful!

I need to go wake Evan up from his nap. I don’t want him sleeping too long so he will go to bed on time tonight. When 8 p.m. comes, I put the kids to bed and watch tv in my bed and cross-stitch. That is how I unwind. Yes I know, I sound like an 80 year old, but it is what I enjoy. I also like to eat smores. This baby loves chocolate....and pizza...and milk...and pretty much anything I don’t have to cook myself. Anyway, love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful to have you as a wife. I am praying for you.

Love
Chris