Friday, June 5, 2009

Waiting

Today is the day Chris is taking a PT test. I cannot wait to hear from him to see how he did. It stinks to have to sit back and wait until he calls. I always wonder how he is doing in everything and can’t wait until he calls in the evening to see how his day went.

Today started out with the usual chaos around here. Evan woke up every half hour from about 3:30 until 5:30 then he finally fully wok at 7:30. I knew he felt hot during the night but not until I took his temperature did I know he had a fever. I have no idea why he has one. It is 101.3. He acts fine so I am not worried.

Alana has been acting out so bad since Chris has been in school. She has been screaming and stomping her feet at me. Yesterday she got several spankings for her attitude and has improved a little bit today. I know she misses getting her Daddy’s attention and she always screams for him when she gets a spanking.

Things are otherwise good here. I just ask that everyone PLEASE pray for Chris. Pray God will give him strength and encouragement.

Thank you!

No comments: