Saturday, June 20, 2009

PRAISE GOD SOME MORE!

Only 12 more days before I get to go to South Carolina! I miss Chris so much. He is doing very well and I am so proud of him. Tomorrow is Father’s Day and I really wish I could be with him to give him a huge hug and kiss and tell him how much I love him and appreciate what a great Daddy he is.

Speaking of what a great Daddy he is, he is the best. He dived right in since I was pregnant with Alana. He went to all my doctor visits. When she was born, he picked right up and changed diapers, fed her, and took care of her right away. And of course this has always continued throughout her life and Evan’s. Now that we are going to have our third child in just 4 more months, I cannot wait to see him take care of him too. He has such a wonderful gentle touch with them and loves them with all his heart.

Anyway, now that I have probably sickened you all with my mushiness, I have some more great news. I told you all Chris’s car cranked right not too long ago and he took it to the shop. Well he had them run an electrical test on the car and everything came up just fine. He was trying to get them to look at some other things and they never got to it so he went to pick up his car and again it started right up. Praise God! I prayed God would send an angel to touch his car and he certainly did. Not only did his car crank, but he isn’t having any trouble out of it now. Thank you Jesus for you miraculous works!

Please continue to pray for Chris, God has definitely been answering these prayers!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Mr. Cameron has a pretty incredible wife too. You picked right up in his absence and took over the entire household, kids, bills, etc. You have supported him in his personal growth and yall both live a holy life that Im so proud of. What a joy you are to me! I love you all so much!!!

Mom